5 Ways To Gain More Engagement From Your Clients
In order for a company to succeed and have a great image in the community, it has to engage clients. By having a lot of engagement and an open line of communication with your clientele, you’re showing your customers that you care about what they say, how they experience your company, and your role in the local community. Getting a good level of engagement isn’t easy, though. If you want to boost your current levels of engagement, having these tricks up your sleeve may help.
- Make an effort to get referral programs and loyalty rewards up and running. Referrals and loyalty programs are both known business builders, and for good reason. Giving your clients an incentive to come back, refer friends, and spread the word can make a huge difference in how well your company is viewed in the area. It also makes your clients feel like they are being given power to help your company grow – and that’s a big deal for some. There are many terminals that allow you to get loyalty programs up and running in a pinch, so there’s really no excuse.
- Offer them an easier way to engage with you via an e-commerce platform. Yes, e-commerce platforms do offer a new way to reach out to your company. Along with giving your clients a more convenient way to order goods and services, a good online platform will allow your clients to post reviews and add suggestions. Many terminals now also have e-commerce capabilities. Need we say any more?
- Give them a quick way to get social with you. When we mean social, we mean social media, of course. Social media engagement is a quick way to get more loyal customers and improve the overall image your customers have of you. A good way to increase social media turnout is to have receipts that have printed links to your social media accounts. Clover terminal apps make it possible to do this with minimal costs.
- Oh, and maybe spice up social events, too. If you are a service or entertainment venue, having social events at your store is a wise way to improve business. Certain terminals allow you to have in-store games, or even offer special “lotteries” for prize winners in store contests.
- Lastly, listen to customer suggestions. If you notice that your customers regularly ask for a certain service or product, listen to them. They are the ones who know what they want in a company, so if you’re ignoring their pleas, you aren’t doing anyone a favor. No equipment is necessary for this one, aside from your eyes and eyes.
The bottom line is that customer engagement is key, and that there are a lot of ways to improve it. Having the right equipment can drastically improve your business, and that means you need the right merchant services group to help you out. Give us a call if you need the right tools for engagement, and Red Payments will make it happen.