5 Signs You Should Use A Company’s Merchant Cash Advance Services
Today, almost every company seems to be offering their own merchant cash advances. On the surface, they all offer the same thing – a purchase of future sales at a discounted price. However, not all merchant cash advances are the same, nor are all the companies that offer them worth the time. Some groups out there are extremely predatory, and as a business owner, it’s crucial to stay away from them.
Experts agree that talking to at least three different merchant cash groups is the best way to get the best rate and service on your merchant cash advance. Here are some signs that the merchant cash advance group you’re talking to is one that you can trust with your company’s finances...
- You genuinely feel comfortable talking to their reps. A good merchant cash advance company will not make you feel bullied, uncomfortable, or otherwise cornered. They will do what they can to help you solve the problems your company is facing – not make you more stressed out.
- The rates they offer are reasonable. A company that offers rates that are too low might have hidden fees that could make it difficult to make ends meet. A company offering cash advances at too high a rate simply is a rip-off. The best companies will often have “middle of the road” pricing with superior service.
- The company works to educate consumers about the current state of merchant cash advances and business services. Predatory companies will do what they can to keep business owners unaware of what the industry is like. They do this because it’s easier to take advantage of people who don’t do their research. An honest company, on the other hand, will do what they can to educate consumers so that they can make the best decision for their company.
- They offer a wide range of services that you could use. A good merchant services company won’t just be offering merchant services. They’ll offer terminals, alternative lending, security, e-commerce and more. The reason why is because companies that offer multiple services tend to be more passionate about business as a whole.
- Everything is explained to you in black and white, easy to understand terms. Too often, salespeople will use vague words to try to weasel their way out of actually saying the truth behind a product. Don’t stand for it – especially not when it comes to a financial agreement!
If you are looking for a company that offers honesty, integrity, and quality services, then give Red Payments a call. Merchant cash advances is what we love to do, primarily because it helps companies succeed.